The Kent Institute of Medicine & Surgery (KIMS) is a £95 million privately-funded, state-of-the-art hospital campus offering a mix of NHS and private treatments.
The marketing services of alexandrapatrick have been secured to manage the marketing delivery.
- Project managing and implementing the marketing strategy, ensuring that the hospital communicates information about services, care and treatments consistently
- Co-ordinating and contributing to media relations to promote and protect KIMS Hospital’s reputation
- Continual intelligence gathering including competitor analysis and examination of acute healthcare trends to help shape future communications
- Brand and corporate identity management through developing brand guidelines to establish clear brand messages, corporate values and USPs.
- Editorial input and project managing the delivery of speciality marketing collateral to support wider national health awareness campaigns
- Developing digital and website communications, recommending opportunities to drive GP engagement and patient interaction through new technologies and social media
- Monitoring social media insights for KIMS and managing the delivery of regular, relevant coverage
- Managing and motivating specialist services including graphic design, print and PR.
- strategic marketing
- marketing consultancy
- brand management