The following terms and conditions apply to your use of www.alexandrapatrick.co.uk (the ‘Service’) and the materials and information it contains (‘Materials’).
The Service is operated by:
Alexandra Patrick Limited
Registered Office as above Registration No. 541 9888
1. Restrictions on Use
You may not:
- Use the Service in a way that infringes the copyright or proprietary interests therein.
- Make multiple printouts or copies of Materials for distribution.
- Re-sell the Service or any part of the Materials to others.
- Download, store, reproduce, transmit, display, copy, distribute or use the Materials.
- Any other use requires our consent in writing.
2. Access to the Service
- Only you shall be entitled to use the Service (‘Authorised User’).
- Materials may be added to or withdrawn from the Service and both the Service and Materials may be otherwise changed without notice.
If you would like to link to alexandrapatrick.co.uk, please read and comply with the following guidelines and all applicable laws.
A site or service that links to alexandrapatrick.co.uk:
- If you have any queries or would like more information about creating links to alexandraptrick.co.uk, please e-mail email@example.com;
- May not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the logo;
- Must not in any way imply that Alexandra Patrick Limited is endorsing it or its products or services;
- Must not misrepresent its relationship with Alexandra Patrick Limited or present false information about Alexandra Patrick Limited;
- Must not be a site or service that infringes any intellectual property or other right of any person or that otherwise does not comply with all relevant laws and regulations;
- Must not be a site or service that contains content that could be construed as distasteful or offensive.
Alexandra Patrick Limited expressly reserves the right to require that any link in breach of these terms and conditions be removed and to take whatever other action, including legal proceedings it deems appropriate.
4. Content and Disclaimer
- Materials and features may be added to and/or removed from the Service without notice.
- The Materials and information included in the Service are provided for reference/guidance purposes only. They are not intended either as a substitute for professional advice or judgment, or to provide legal or other advice with respect to particular circumstances.
- Every effort is made to keep the Materials up to date but you are advised to obtain independent verification or advice before relying on any piece of information in circumstances where loss or damage may result.
5. Limitation and Exclusion of Liability
- Whilst we will endeavour to ensure the accuracy of all Materials neither we, our employees nor our agents make any representation nor give any warranty, either express of implied as to the accuracy or fitness for any purpose of any Materials used in connection with the Service.
- Neither we nor our employees or agents shall have any liability whatsoever to either you or any third party for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, cost or expense, suffered or incurred, (whether arising in tort, contract or otherwise and whether arising from the negligence of us, our employees or agents, arising out of the use or supply of the Service or the Materials) and all warranties express or implied which are inconsistent with this paragraph are hereby expressly excluded.
- Whilst all necessary steps will be taken as soon as is reasonably practical to maintain the continuity of the Service, we accept no liability for suspension, interruption, temporary unavailability or fault occurring in the Service, howsoever caused. We will use all reasonable efforts to have the Service reinstated.
6. Intellectual Property Rights
- All intellectual property rights and other rights in the Service and Materials (in both machine readable and printed form) belong to us. You acquire no proprietary interest in the Service or Materials and except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions you may not use the Service or Materials in any way that infringes the intellectual property rights in them.
- You may not obscure or remove any copyright notices that appear on Materials printed from the Service.
7. Privacy and Data Protection
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We undertake never to sell or rent out personal information in any form whatsoever to third parties for commercial purposes.
We keep and use information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (‘the Act’). This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us will be processed by us.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 the data controller is Alexandra Patrick Limited, West View, Marsh Road, Ruckinge, Kent TN26 2PU.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on paper or on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registration to use our site, posting material to our site, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions through our site and the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including but not limited to traffic data, location data and other communication data and the resources that you access.
Uses made of the information
This information will not be used for purposes other than the ones for which it was collected. They are:
- Customer registration.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or information to you personally.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration. For the same reason we may obtain information about your usage of our website by the use of a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. You have the choice to accept or reject cookies when filling out forms. This will in no way enable us to launch programs or access personal files on your computer.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. If so please inform us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. You right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of Â£10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we may hold about you.
Alexandra Patrick Limited guarantees that the information provided is adequately protected and that the laws and regulations on privacy and data protection will be respected at all times.
You may not assign the benefit or burden of this agreement or any part thereof without our written permission.
9. Force Majeure
We shall be under no liability for any failure, delay or omission on our part in respect of either the Service or the Materials if the same arises from any cause beyond our reasonable control including (but not limited to) Acts of God, acts or regulations of Government or other authorities, war, fire, strikes or other industrial disputes, power failure, failure of telecommunication lines, connections or equipment, or failure or defects in any hardware or software owned or supplied by third parties.
10. Applicable Law
These terms and conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
11. Entire Agreement
These terms and conditions together with any other documentation, except for written agreement to the contrary shall form the entire arrangement between us and supersede all prior terms and conditions, arrangements or understandings about its subject matter.
We may vary or amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice.